‘Critical reading, critical writing’:
NORWICH CLASSES (November 2018–April 2019)
NORWICH CLASSES for the ‘Critical reading, critical writing’ course will commence on Thursday 22 November 2018 and run on a monthly basis for six sessions:
- Thursday 22 November 2018 (18:30–20:30) – Don DeLillo, White Noise
- Thursday 20 December 2018 (18:30–20:30) – Penelope Lively, Moon Tiger
- Thursday 24 January 2019 (18:30–20:30) – Michael Ondaatje, In the Skin of a Lion
- Thursday 21 February 2019 (18:30–20:30) – Beryl Bainbridge, The Bottle Factory
- Thursday 21 March 2019 (18:30–20:30) – Alex Pheby, Lucia
- Thursday 18 April 2019 (18:30–20:30) – title to be chosen by the class.
Venue. Classes will be held in central Norwich; you will be notified of the location prior to the first class.
Fees. The total cost of the course is £150.* This is payable in advance and non-refundable.
Class tutor. The class tutor is Galley Beggar co-director and Guardian journalist Sam Jordison.
Further booking details. To book your place on the course, simply click on the link below. After your payment has been processed and your account created, Sam will be in touch (usually within 48 hours) to offer any further information and welcome you to the class.
*Low-earner spaces. One place per course will be made freely available to a writer on a low-income. We do not ask for proof of income or any other information (we want to respect your right to privacy), and in the first instance you should simply email email@example.com, with ‘Critical reading’ in the subject line. Do be advised that these sessions will be offered on a first come, first serve basis, and are likely to fill up swiftly.